To understand Blog teaching, we are going through the correct order of “Star Wars.”
There are 9 of Star Wars and 2 additional Star Wars stories:
They are, in order:
#1 “The Phantom Menace”
#2 “Attack of the Clones”
#1 “Solo” [A “Star Wars” Story]
#3 “Revenge of the Sith”
#2 “Rogue One” [A “Star Wars” Story]
#4 “A New Hope” [The original released “Star Wars”]
#5 “The Empire Strikes Back”
#6 “Return of the Jedi”
#7 “The Force Awakens”
#8 “The last Jedi”
#9 “The Rise of Skywalker”
If you are like me and the first movie you saw was “Star Wars - A new Hope”, how would you understand the “Force”?
• That is like trying to explain Isaiah 65 – 66 without the background of the rest of the scripture
To Understand, you must go back to the beginning.
That is “The Phantom Menace” where it is introduced, to “The Rise of Skywalker” where it is explained more fully
Why is it NOT SUFFICIENT for Believers to look to the Reformation, to the Church Fathers, or EVEN to the Brit Hadashah, in order to establish the Foundation of their Faith?
ANSWER: God NEVER CHANGES and NEVER CONTRADICTS Himself.
What does that mean?
We can be assured that those things which we believe concerning Yeshua have their Beginnings, their Roots, and their Foundation in the Torah
– The FIRST Main Body of Revelation given by God to Mankind was the Book of Genesis
But - To justify the concept, we must lay a Foundation
Laying a Foundation
In Agriculture, there is a season for planting, another for waiting and a time for harvesting.
You cannot expect a seed to produce its harvest outside its time and season.
• A Foundation must be laid first
Here is an Engineering Point: When a foundation is laid, the height of the building is already determined.
Example: The Empire State Building
The total foundation is 55 Ft below ground.
If the foundation were off by ¼” the building would have collapsed when they were working on the 101st Floor.
The 102nd Floor Observatory would not have been built
Luke 6:47-49 reads, “I will show you what he is like who comes to me and hears my words and puts them into practice. He is like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid the foundation on rock. When a flood came, the torrent struck that house but could not shake it, because it was well built. But the one who hears my words and does not put them into practice is like a man who built a house on the ground without a foundation. The moment the torrent struck that house, it collapsed, and its destruction was complete.“
In our current age all of the above foundations are under attack.
We currently live in an age where the foundations of our faith, our nation and family life, are being seriously undermined.
Destroy the foundation and the building collapses
Why is this important to us? - 4 Reasons
• It is important for a proper and solid foundation to be laid so that it can carry the weight of the blessings and challenges to come.
• The deeper we can lay our foundation in the Word of God, the higher the potential of the House that God can build in us.
• Very often we are not ready for the blessings God has for us so that when they come, we do not see them, and they pass over
• You have to understand your seasons of change because good planning takes place during those times.
The Problem: We are not patient.
We want to grab what we perceive in our spirit quickly.
Let’s look at the Foundation of Ezekiel
The book of Ezekiel can be divided into five parts:
The Call of the Prophet Chapters 1-3
Judgment and Condemnation of Israel Chapters 4-24
Judgment of Foreign Nations Chapters 25-32
Salvation of Israel Chapters 33-39
The New Israel Chapters 40-48
Now let’s take a look at the Foundation of Revelation
Foundation of Revelation = “But God”
The book of Revelation is a book that drives home the point of “But God.”
Satan, the Anti-Christ, and the False Prophet all say “my way”,
• “But God” says, “No Way”
The Divisions of Revelation:
• Chapter 1 – The Overview of the entire book of Revelation
• Chapters 2-3 – The Letters to the 7 Churches
• Chapters 4-11 – The Overview of the Book of Revelation
• Chapters 12-22 – The Details of the Book of Revelation
Before we compare Genesis with Revelation, let us compare it with “Star Wars –A New Hope” – the Book of Ezekiel
Revelation & Ezekiel
Most people do not know it, but the Jewish people during John’s time, understood the book of Revelation.
The books of Revelation and Ezekiel, in most cases, prophesy about the same time period, and deal with the same events.
• This comparison is easy to prove by simply reading the book of Revelation next to the book of Ezekiel.
What does this comparison reveal?
• Both these books deal with the same destruction of Jerusalem
• They both end with the same symbolic picture of the establishment of God's New Jerusalem (Kingdom of the Body of Messiah) in the earth.
These comparisons show that most of Ezekiel dealt with events relevant to John's day; however, it does contain some prophecies that were relevant to Ezekiel's day.
With this information, let’s compare Revelation with Ezekiel
This shows the power of the “Force” running through the book of Ezekiel and Revelation, but how does the Force connect to the books of Genesis and Revelation?
To find out, you have to read the next Blog teaching. Until then …